Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Zoom Lens
Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM is the first wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of 1.8. Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 translates to 27mm-52.5mm on 35mm camera. Tapping into Sigma’s long history of lens innovations, the 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM incorporates a wide glass molded aspherical lens with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass to compensate for aberrations and curvature at the widest angle. Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality.
- Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Zoom lens
- Lens Hood
- Front & Back Cap
- Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 12 Groups
- Angle of View: (SD1) 76.5º-44.2º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Mininum Aperture: f16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 28 cm/ 11.0 in
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:4.3
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Length) 78mm x 121.0mm/3.1in. x 4.8in.
- Weight: 28.6oz